Thursday, January 1, 2009



Well all the festivities are over, huh?

We had a nice and simple Christmas, so it was good. I think we'll keep it up. :) Cameron got just a couple things from us (and Santa) and it sure saves a lot of money if you don't go all out. Plus, he didn't need anything anyway! He got his blue helicopter, some remote control cars, and books from us, and from the Spencers and Davies fams got some more toys, clothes, cars--still quite a haul! He loves all of it and has been playing with it whenever he can.


I got a cute little waterfall from Aaron (I've always wanted one) and I (oops, I mean Santa) got Aaron a remote control airplane. He's still waiting to fly it because of all the snow, and we don't have a church key or anything to go somewhere indoors. I think it will be fun though.

Christmas morning!
















Also we went sledding a few days before Christmas; Cameron was with Aaron, his cousin Joseph and uncle Doug.

We had a good New Year's Eve with my mom, dad, and Kar, and watched "Horton Hears A Who" which is weird but funny!
Aaron and I went and saw "Betime Stories" the other night--it's really funny. I haven't laughed that hard in a movie for a long time! (At least not since Get Smart.) I'd recommend it.
Our big news is that we are being REALLY spontaneous and going to Disneyland next week!! We are so excited. Cameron is tall enough to go on pretty much all the rides except Indiana Jones, so we're gonna do it. Yes, believe it or not, he's 41 inches tall. Wow! He's looking forward to the Matterhorn, because it has the Abominable Snow Monster in it (he loves Rudolph). Woohoo! We're doing a Park Hopper thing so we'll get to go to California Adventure also, which Aaron and I haven't gone to for 4 or 5 years. There are some way fun rides there too! I'm also excited to go to my favorite Mexican restaurant, discovered when we were in CA for Libby's wedding, called El Torito. Yum!

1 comment:

lorith said...

Hi Jana,Aaron, & Cameron,
Someday I'll start my own blog...but for now I just post on others' blogsites. I felt compelled because we are so excited to see you guys here in Ventura after your big Disneyland adventure! Love you!
"Auntie Lori"