When we told Cameron a few weeks ago that he was going to be a big brother (that's right, he was holding the sign and didn't know what it said), he was so excited! That's an understatement. He was so hyper for an hour and a half that his mouth or his body didn't stop moving! Here are a few things he said that night:
Right after we told him, pretty much the first thing he said was, "But we don't have a crib!" I told him we'd set one up when it got closer to the baby coming. Then he said, " We could use MY crib that's down in the hole!" (a.k.a. the crawlspace) We said that was a great idea, and then soon after he asked when the baby was going to pop out of my tummy.
Cameron: Are you so happy I'm going to be a big brother?
Mommy: You have NO IDEA how happy I am!
Cameron: I do have a idea how happy you are!
Later, when we were video taping his hyperactivity, we asked him when the baby was coming and he said 6 and a half years. I sure hope not! He also told us he wants it to be a girl baby.
Anyway, Cameron finished Itty Bitty Ball recently, and I'll try to attempt putting a little video on here of pretty much the ONE time he did what he was supposed to!
Well, I guess we'll find out if that works.
Also Aaron took Cameron to the zoo a couple weeks ago; here's a few pictures from that trip:
Cameron also had his second-ever dentist appointment, and we had time to take a quick picture while we were there. He did a good job, and doesn't have any cavities or anything!
It sure helps that at each chair there's a TV! He got to watch "Cars" while he was waiting.
Last night for FHE we went to a place called Jump On It, which is a bunch of trampolines and bouncy things inside a warehouse type building. I watched, obviously, but Aaron and Cameron had a good time!
We'll pretend the last one is turned the right direction. I couldn't figure out how to rotate it on here. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment