As you know, Cameron is always saying funny things, so here are some of the latest:
- He waits as long as possible before realizing he needs to go to the bathroom, and I tell him to not wait so long that he's dancing. One day he started doing a little jig in front of the toilet, and said, "I am definitely to the dancing point!"
- Cameron looked at our butter dish one night--
And then he said, "It looks like a two-headed piano!"
- Last night we were watching the History Channel, and it was talking about a 70's muscle car. It was saying how powerful it was, how fast it could go, etc. Then Cameron said, "Guess what? If you were driving to Idaho in that car, you'd get there like faster than you thought."

1 comment:
Jana! Yay, now we're blog buddies. Though I suspect you may be taking a break from blogging pretty darn soon, what with getting all wrapped up in the world of newborn babyhood. I invited you to mine blog too (sent the invite to your yahoo account, but if you need me to send it to a gmail account, email me at lanawren@gmail.com). Anyways, cute blog, and even cuter kid :)
Post a Comment