Here are some highlights from the last few weeks:
Building gingerbread houses for FHE. Cameron kept sneaking the candy though!

At the Flink family Christmas party, December 12th.

With Grandpa Flink (I think he's 88!).

Me and a really cute little boy!

Kyle wearing the little hat and booties that great-auntie Lori made for him. So cute! I took a lot of pictures that day; he was in a good mood.

Our family acting out the nativity story on Christmas Eve .

The brothers sitting on the stairs in their Christmas jammies. On our way down to see what Santa brought. Tradition!

Seeing the two-headed dragon that Santa brought!

Cameron wearing the dinosaur claw slippers he got for Christmas.
With the blanket Great Grandma Tuttle made (dinosaur pattern, of course!).

Kyle and Elmo!
2 comments:
Kyle is so stinkin' adorable! I hope you're doing well! Miss you:-/
I love all the pictures! The one of Kyle and Cameron on the stairs is so cute! i have that same little sitting thing that Kyle is in. G-ma got it for me for my baby shower. Carter loves it!! He's grabbing my hands right now as i type,so i'll talk to you later!
Post a Comment