Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One more thing

I told my mom I would write this down, and it's just so cute I have to share it. Killin' two birds with one stone!

We've been having some issues getting Cameron to stay in his bed at night. He gets up a lot, wants to be checked on constantly, and after all that ends up in our room during the night. He says he's scared ("it's too dark when I close my eyes!") and so we're just trying to figure out what to do. Anyway, one night I was getting really frustrated. I said, "What is your problem? Just stop getting out of bed, this is ridiculous. Why do you keep doing this?" or something along those lines. With his arms out, also frustrated, Cameron quietly said--very sincere and serious--"Look at me. I'm four."

1 comment:

Our Ohana said...

HA!! that is too funny! Kason is doing the exact same thing right now ... it's pretty frustrating!!