Tuesday, August 23, 2011

For posterity/update

Just so I can remember a few things:


  • When Cameron was learning to talk, he said "dee-doh" for thank you. Kyle says "Nee-noo."

  • Kyle just started saying Mommy and Daddy rather than Mama and Dada--I love it.

  • He's picking up more words, attempting to say more, and jabbers a lot. Cute.

  • His favorite things are sucking on his blankie in his crib, dancing, playing outside, cheese, marshmallows, yogurt, hot dogs, canned carrots, and canned beans.

  • Cameron learned how to ride a two-wheeler the end of July. He's been riding around with the other boys in the neighborhood nonstop ever since!

  • Aaron got a different job with the state; he started it back in June. He likes it, has a great boss, and he's a lot happier!

  • I'm taking on more piano students because the other teacher in our neighborhood moved. I'll have 11 total, but it should be doable. Kyle will be taking naps during that time.

  • Today Cameron started first grade. Where has the time gone?? He has a great teacher so it should be a good year.

  • Aaron and Cameron went camping with another father/son in the ward last weekend. They caught some fish (Aaron's first time gutting fish--it really grossed him out) and Cameron ate a whole one--I have no idea where he got his love of fish....definitely not from me!

  • We did a few little mini-vacations over the summer: Idaho, Capitol Reef, and Zermatt Resort. Some other fun things we did were: the boys took swimming lessons, went to the copper mines, zoo, Thanksgiving Point (a bunch!), Seven Peaks (also a bunch, we had passes), went to various splash pads/free swimming places, and did some hiking.

No comments: