This is experimental; I've never tried to do a blog post all by myself.....We'll see how it goes. And it will be pretty sporadic with my postings, because I feel like we have nothing to write about! We don't do that much, nothing out of the ordinary ever happens, and I'm not very wordy so it will be hard to come up with something to say!
Anyways, last week was my piano recital, and it went really well! I was happy. All the kids did great, one of them looked like he was ready to hurl he was so nervous, and Cameron played a song too.
Then last Saturday we went up to Temple Square, but we forgot to take our camera. So no pictures. But we also went to the Flink (Aaron's mom's side) Christmas party up in Ogden and Aaron's sister took a picture for us when Cameron sat on Santa's lap. He asked for a blue helicopter (as in, a little Matchbox toy helicopter that cost $2!). Maybe we'll take back the other stuff we got. :)

2 comments:
It works! I guess we ought to join in and to the blog thing too. Like you say, there often isn't a whole lot to put "out there" that isn't pretty much run of the mill. But it's a good idea to keep some kind of record and connection going with other people. Send the link to grandpa D. so he can get the link on the Davies Family blog.
Dad
Hey Cameron, you look good playing the piano! What are those little white dots on your eyes?!
Grandpa D.
Post a Comment