Just to share a little good news...So that everyone knows, Aaron and I are going to AUSTRIA! It's always been my dream to go there. But the only way we could ever go is if it's in the winter and if we have somewhere to stay for free. Which we do!! We'll be staying with my 2nd cousin and her family. We are going over when Kar leaves for her nanny gig, in 3 weeks. (Feb. 1st.) I was really nervous to leave Cameron and Kyle behind, and leave them clear on the other side of the ocean. But I think we feel peaceful about things going well enough to return safely. My mom, on the other hand, will have the hard part watching the boys! But, in our defense, it was her idea. She didn't want Kar going by herself. :) We both have passports, but Aaron's was expired so we had to get that renewed. We did the expedited service just to make sure it got here on time, and we got it in a week! We will also be stopping in London on our way back for a couple days!
I also just had to write down a few things Cameron has said lately. He makes us laugh!
- One night, out of the blue, Cameron asked, "Are diamonds waterproof?"
- Last night Cameron said, "When I'm with grandma for nine days, I'm going to be like a marshmallow." I said, "Huh? What do you mean? That doesn't even make sense." He said, "Because a marshmallow is like a circle and if you count around it, you count to nine."
Still doesn't make sense.
1 comment:
SO excited for you! I know how much you've always wanted to go to Europe. Yay for you! Have fun and you're boys will be just fine;)
Post a Comment